Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Missing You...




                                          I Thought,

                                          I’ll  never think about you,

                                          I’ll  start and commence something
                                         new.

                                          I never imprisoned,

                                          and gave entire freedom- to my thought,

                                          They went here,

                                          They went there,

                                         They roamed all around the world.

                                         They got relaxed,

                                        when they  touched  your soul.

                                        Should I blame my heart for this?

                                        Or should I put blame on you?

                                        Culprit can be anyone,

                                        The fact is that,

                                        I am missing you..

                                                 ~M.J

12 comments:

  1. When we stop ourselves from missing someone and let our mind free to wander here and there, our mind again come back and start missing the person with some more intensity. Got Bit confused with lines 10 to 13. But the initial 9 lines are gr8:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonia after reading your comment I had to count the line. Can you please tell me what was your confusion so I try to make it clear to you.

      Delete
  2. kuch toh dard hai jo seene se jaata nai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your this comment inspire me to write next post of mine....wait n watch...

      Delete
  3. It's a lovely poem. Few lines reminds me of 'idhar chala mein udar chala' song. Keep penning...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saru:) but tell me why you missed my previous post.

      Delete
  4. In the end, the fact remains that we miss the other person, come what may :)
    Lovely words. Simple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Philo How r U? Hope everything is good with you and thank you so much for your comment:)

      Delete
  5. Culprit can be anyone,,
    In love, everything happens randomly, so cant blame anybody..and missing someone badly is what we called true love.. when every face appears the one ( loved one )when we want he or she to be happy at any cost..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh.. The thoughts can go all around the world, but the destination is only the loved one! Dil hain ki manta hi nahi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...