Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

My Hope..



                                        
I don’t  care,

perception of other,

leave me alone

and let me suffer.

Seed of my creativity,

waiting for rain

till then...

let me have pain.

I will paint my life,

using the color of rainbow,

Till then...

let it be Black & White.

I am not in haste

will not compromise

till I get,

The treasure of my life.

Death may come,

and kiss me anytime

so what,  if God wants so

I won’t mind…

                ~M.J

10 comments:

  1. nice poem

    ""Seed of my creativity Waiting for rain""" this imagery is very rich in HIndi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sujatha:) Felt happy that you liked it:):)

      Delete
  2. So what, if God wants so

    I won’t mind…
    ,, respecting god's decision,, the poem tells about your will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steel and determination. I wish I were like you! Motivating words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny but I never want that someone should desire to be like me who is so lazy, emotional fool, etc. etc.
      By writing this poem I am just trying to motivate myself n the readers.

      Delete
  4. Awww.. once again the poem full of inspiration..
    Well written and I loved the line "Seed of my creativity,Waiting for rain":)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonia:) It is always good to get comment from you:):)

      Delete
  5. Everyone has the potential to do so but sad only a few of them have the courage.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very playful lines;

    "Waiting for rain
    Till then
    Let me have pain
    I will paint my life
    Using the color of rainbow"

    Poem is beautiful and sorry that I missed it earlier...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...