Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

O Rain!




O Rain! O Rain!
Without my permission,
You always,
Take away my pain.
Who composed,
your music?
who sent,
you  down?
I always wonder,
and always frown.
You purify everything,
from your touch,
give a seed,
a new birth.
I always, lift my head,
towards the sky,
but your drop,
compel me,
to close my eye.
Everyone enjoy you,
and forget  their strain,
without my permission
you always take away my pain..
                ~M.J.

On this chilling winter in New Delhi I am missing  Rain- Is anything wrong with me?

12 comments:

  1. WHO COMPOSED YOUR MUSIC...WHO SENT YOU DOWN

    Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.. Without permission, you take my pain...Lovely play of words...Sounds like a song to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow dats a lovely poem. Well, I keep watching about Delhi cold in News channels and I wonder how do u people out there in Delhi stay in so much of chilling cold. Here I am not able to bear a little bit of cold also. And above all Aap barish ko miss kar rahe ho kya? Badiya Hai :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much ma'am! Ya Delhi cold is quite famous but staying in this condition is not challenging for habitual person like me. yes mein barish ko miss raha hoon magar mujhe darr hai agar barish ne mujhe serious le liya aur mujhse milne aa gayi tau saare Delhi wale pareshan ho jayenge..Isliye Rain do not take me seriously:):)

      Delete
    2. Hmm don't worry. Indra Devata bhi Delhi k sardi se dur rehna chahate honge. And so he wont be coming to see u there ;-)

      Delete
    3. Wow! liked your logic....maine kyun nahi socha aisa:):)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...