Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Soul Confusion..




Where my soul
Wants to wander
Sometime on this tree
Sometime on other
Very few attracts me
Most of them distract me
I think
My soul is carrying
Confusion of mine
This is the time
To decide
Whether I want to be Stupid
Or want to be wise
Stupid way is so attractive
But this time
I want to be selective
This is the time to
Decide a way
Everyone is happy here
Everyone is smiling
But who knows?
What  assest they
Are compiling?
Which is making their
Heart stink
Still they are not aware
So I don’t want to go- this way
It is far from reality, I just want to say
On the otherhand
*Wise* way was
Looking so dull
But its aroma was
Making my soul stir
It is so calm
Here they don’t carry
Love but *compassion* in their heart
But I wonder
Why the population
So less here
A voice from the crowd say
We only admit those
Who don’t have fear
Fear of loosing- someone
Fear to  initiate something-new
Those who realize
And want to become wise
They are not found in abundant
But-are very few
If these sound good to you
You can apply too
Where every soul is divine
And every soul is uttering-only one word
Freedom is mine
Freedom is mine..
       ~M.J


After  this I went under the deep thought and realized that In this university I can any time take admission without showing my marksheet, without showing my birth certificate, no need to clear entrace exam, no interview here I can  experiment with my thoughts….Here I can do lots of things which will propel me to evolved as a true human being, where my enternity is waiting for me….should I take admission here?
                                                                                               

33 comments:

  1. isn't this one of your longest poems ever? and most touching one too. a poignant message conveyed very well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right it is longest one till now but I should not be blame for it rather blame this winter who freezed my mind n I didn't realize the lenght...sorry to make you tired:)
      Thanks!!

      Delete
    2. heyyyy i was NOT tired Mithlash

      read the last 2 lines of my above comment :)))

      Delete
    3. Sorry I presumed that I made you tired:)))

      Delete
    4. Nice poem Mithlash, Keep it up & keep us more busy in reading your poems & thoughts.

      Delete
    5. Thank you so much Roshan for your encouraging comment. I will take care of your wish:):)

      Delete
  2. Profound work...This one is quite mighty...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. may be longest one but the flow of words were maintained so well n beautifully, though i don't carry that sense of understanding as far as poems are concerned.....:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know this is the longest one hope I didn't make you tired n thank you so much and I am happy other than my poem you understand rhythm and flow of the content. Thats more than enough! Thank you once again:)

      Delete
  4. Nice one.. But a longest one too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I didn't make you tired..Well Thank you so much:)

      Delete
  5. The picture is beautiful..just like the writing.

    @ your comment: But what? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!
      @ my comment: but why the character was so confusing, in my opinion she should decide one way, either here or there..hope I m making sense...overall good piece of writing:-)

      Delete
    2. You do make sense. I just wrote the first thing that popped into my mind :P But then, put in a situation like the one I wrote about, it's difficult to choose. We tend to get lost and confused.
      Thank You for the comment :) I hope I made sense too :P

      Delete
    3. Yes you are right we tend to get lost or confused n you made sense as far as confusion is concerned:))

      Delete
  6. lovely words...nicely crafted lines & the pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kalyan and Thanks for visiting my blog:)

      Delete
  7. Hey, nice poem.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and following as well.. :)

    Lookin forward to read more of your writings too.

    Good day ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mithlash, Nice write up, btw u r lucky that you can take admission any time...

    love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shama! Ya I am lucky and I can take admission any time...

      Love x

      Delete
  9. So lovely! :) Keep sharing! :) My first time here , and I enjoyed reading! :) Smile..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and welcome to my blog:) Felt great you liked it! Hope to see you again. Smile..:)

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much & felt nice to get a comment from Ashwini the great after a long time:):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty long time no new posts.. So when can we expect it? Neways take care..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Away Ma'am! Thanks for your wish:)What about you no new post till

      now..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...